Why choose KAZ for home use?
- Because our unique and proven ©Accelerated Learning teaching method will teach you to type the a-z keys in just 90 minutes. (However, we encourage children to work at their own pace)
- Our award-winning mainstream and neuro-diverse software has proven so effective that it has been recognised for its innovation and for its distinct contribution to supporting learners with special educational needs
- Our ©teaching method, incorporating brain balance was tried and tested on 18,000 students per year, for 3 years before launch and proved that 93% of students learned to type the A-Z keys in just 90 minutes*
- Our multi-sensory approach engages the major senses of sight, sound and touch simultaneously, accommodating for all learning styles and radically enhancing memory retention and recall, which is why it is so effective
- Our SEN/Dyslexia edition was developed with advice and guidance from the British Dyslexia Research Trust. It teaches typing skills whilst minimises visual disturbances using a unique ‘preference screen’, tailoring the course for maximum visibility and comfort. It is suitable for individuals with dyslexia, dyspraxia, dysgraphia, ADHD, ASD, and Tourette syndrome, among others
- The easy to use admin-panel in our ‘Family’ edition allows parents to use real or pseudo email addresses and continually monitor their children’s progress
- Being an online course, users can log on and practice from home, school, work or anywhere they have an internet connection
- We offer the only National Ofqual Regulated Touch Typing Qualification (Level 1 & Level2) - available for funding via the ESFA, FALA and QWS in the UK
- Our software is available as an annual online licence or as a 10 year download licence (with free updates)
- KAZ is fully mobile-friendly and works across all devices; chrome books, mobiles, tablets, iPads, laptops, Macs and PCs
- Being an online course, user safety and data are paramount. We are members of ICO.org (ZA112705) and strictly adhere to all their rules and regulations. In the US, we are compliant with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act ("FERPA"), and the Children's Internet Protection Act for K-12 Schools (“CIPA”).
- Our website and courses are secure (see our SSL certificate and padlock in the browser bar). You will never have to worry about you or your children’s information or data whilst using any of our online courses. We guarantee no pop-ups, advertising or solicitation by email. We are also registered Apple Developers (Y25PN4Y6VU) and Microsoft developers (PAR149554). We have built our reputation and trade by these principles and we will not compromise
- We do not use gimmicks, we do not charge costly monthly payments and we never automatically renew
- We welcome, listen and take into account all feedback – read our testimonials
- We believe in transparency and do not hide behind our website. We are contactable by phone or email and our IT support is always happy to help
* Our tests and surveys have shown that the majority of users complete the A- Z keys section in 90 minutes. However, this is not guaranteed and some individuals may take longer. KAZ is structured so that the individual can work at their own pace. Allow an average of 4 hours plus practise time to complete the entire course, covering the rest of the keyboard.